Friday, April 27, 2007

He took my SINS....

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
(I PETER 2:24,25)


Nothing but awe and wonder when I see that Jesus bore MY SINS in HIS BODY on the tree!!
Why did he do that?
To set me in a pew and give me a judgmental heart for all the poor sinners in the world?
To make sure that my life would be full of all kinds of busyness and distractions even in the name of ministry?
NO.....IT WAS PURE LOVE...and a committment to bring us out of the bondage of our sin and give us a new life of righteousness.
And a holy desire to bring us back to the Shepherd and Overseer of our souls. WOW!

No comments: