Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Lord is my helper.

Hebrews 13:5,6 "Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I asked God for help this morning and wondered why He would be willing to help me. It is hard for me to know when it is a good idea to help people and when it is best to let them fend for themselves. I know that God doesn't have that struggle...He knows exactly how to minister the help with LOVE, wisdom and discretion.

I have been so preoccupied with the plans to sell our house and move back east and all that it involves that I have not been able to genuinely and wholeheartedly follow the Lord. There is so much to think about and I am in such a place of limbo. I can't do anything...can't get a job, can't go to school, can't get too involved in anything since our situation is so temporary.

I asked God for help knowing that He knows what kind of help to send!

No comments: